costo technique


How do I stop the pain of costochondritis?


I have costochondritis. I was originally diagnosed by an ER doctor and have had costo for years. Until recently, I suffered with it every time it would suddenly flare up.

Now, when I suddenly get costo chest pain, I can stop it. I can stop the pain. Immediately. I can stop my costo chest pain with a gentle easy-to-do technique. Yes, it works for me. It stops the pain. Every time. Immediately. Within seconds.

How did I discover that this technique could stop my costo chest pain - fast? I discovered it by accident. I accidentally applied this technique after I started using another technique I found (for my shoulder arthritis). The derived technique did stop my costo pain - within seconds. I have now used this technique numerous times, and it stops my costo pain every time. I now call it the Costo Stretch. I can do it anywhere. And, it's FREE to do! And fast. No pills, no injections, no equipment, and no side effects!

Here is the technique that stops my costochondritis pain - FAST!

The Costo Stretch



How I do the Costo Stretch

I do it s-l-o-w-l-y.

Costo Stretch position

I stand up. Then I interlock my hands behind my back. Palms facing up.
My arms are relaxed to their normal length, resting on my rear end. My shoulders are dropped and relaxed. My head is level and facing forward.

Costo Stretch movement
I gently and slowly raise my arms behind my back. I do not strain!!! I raise my head slightly. I hold the position for a count of 5.

Then I gently separate my hands and return my arms to the front.

Within seconds my costo chest pain is gone. Every time!

Here is an example of the Costo Stretch technique

I'm older than she is. I do the stretch s-l-o-w-e-r,
to help prevent muscle, tendon, ligament injury!


There you have it. The Costo Stretch. The simple free convenient technique I use to stop my costochondritis chest pain -- FAST.

disclaimer
The above is solely my own personal experience and opinion. I am only relating my own experience. For legal reasons, I do not recommend that others use the technique. If, based on this presentation of my personal experience, someone chooses to use the technique, for costochondritis or other medical aliment or other reason, they hereby agree - in advance - that I shall have no responsibility and no liability.


In any event, as many medical professionals might say: to be safe, before using ANY remedy, consult with your doctor first.

copyright 2018